- Directory: Models_of_inactive_receptors
- Directory: Models_of_activated_receptors
- File: 1_EXAMPLE-NK1R_HUMAN_act.zip
- File: 1_EXAMPLE-README_NK1R_HUMAN_act.zip
- File: 1_EXAMPLE_NK1R_HUMAN_inact.zip
- File: 1_EXAMPLE_README_NK1R_HUMAN_inact.zip
- File: 1st_DATASET_TARGETS_FROM_PDB_act.zip
- File: 1st_DATASET_TARGETS_FROM_PDB_inact.zip
- File: 2nd_DATASET_PDB_TARGETS.zip
To generate the above theoretical models of GPCRs from the rhodopsin-like subfamily we used GPCRM with 'Auto mode' and 'short loop modeling' option.
We strongly advice you to try GPCRM server for more accurate loop modeling.
1st and 2nd target datasets refer to our PLOS 2013 paper.